Náhrdelník strieborný Kate s prírodným granátom a zirkónmi
- dodanie do 1-3 pracovných dní
- Doručenie na Slovensko a v Českej republike 2 Euro predplatené a 3 Euro na dobierku Celosvetovo 4-9 Euro
The luxury of the royal stone
A necklace of fire garnets framed with silver moon shine creates an indescribable magic of contrasts. Luxurious necklace will be an excellent choice for a special occasion. In combination with garnet earrings and a ring, the jewelry will make its owner a real star of the evening. The necklace is made of high quality 925 sterling silver, plated with a thin layer of rhodium. This increases the wear resistance of the metal, protects it from blackening and gives it hypoallergenic properties. An insert made of a precious Czech mineral - pyrope. It is an extremely durable and vibrant stone that has gained popularity far beyond its homeland. Zircons framing the garnet add additional luxury to the decoration. Together, the gems represent the refined excellence of the art of jewelry.
How to wear a necklace
Garnet and silver are the most popular combinations in jewelry making. The gold setting for this gem looks too pretentious. This combination is chosen only by extravagant women. Garnet perfectly emphasizes the beauty of women with fair skin, blue and brown eyes. The necklace can be combined with evening dresses in red, black and white shades. Lace and plunging necklines look great with gems. The main thing to remember is that if you focus on the neckline, then your knees should be covered. This is indicative of good taste. The necklace can be combined with a casual look, then you should not have other bright accents. For an evening look, you can additionally decorate yourself with garnet earrings and a ring.
Caring for a necklace made of silver and garnets
- The garnet stone should be protected from temperature extremes and high humidity.
- Do not wear the necklace to the pool, steam room, sauna, water park or beach.
- After wearing it for a long time, put it in a cool, dark place.
- Protect the jewelry from contact with detergents, household chemicals and alcohol-containing products.
- Only wear your necklace after you've applied body lotion, hand cream, and hairspray.
- Wash the product in warm water with a little detergent.
- Do not use baking soda, alcohol, toothpaste, washing powder or household chemicals to clean the jewelry
- For stubborn dirt, use a special rhodium-plated silver jewelry cleaner.
Shipping and payment
- We offer fast and safe delivery to customers throughout Europe.
- All products are in our warehouse; you do not need to wait for its appearance in stock.
- We work on a prepayment and cash on delivery basis.
- Shipping: from 2-9 euro.
- Payment Method: PayPal or Credit Card.