Sada strieborných šperkov s granátmi, pyropmi v tvare kvapiek
Material: 925 sterling silver
Earrings stone size: 12 x 7 mm
Earring Height: 19 mm
Earrings Type: English Castle
Pendant Stone Size: 12 x 8 mm
Pendant Size: 25 x 8 mm
Brand Name: A-B
Production: Czech Republic
- dodanie do 1-3 pracovných dní
- Doručenie na Slovensko a v Českej republike 2 Euro predplatené a 3 Euro na dobierku Celosvetovo 4-9 Euro
Silver and garnet – ice and flame
Firestone garnet framed with cold silver is the best example of sophisticated jewelry. A set of earrings and a pendant will be a great gift for a lover. Products are made of high quality rhodium-plated silver. Insert made from natural Czech mineral pyrope - a symbol and pride of the country. Decoration will emphasize femininity. Garnet can be worn every day. This is a universal decoration that goes well with dresses of white, black, brown and red colours.
Garnet - stone of aristocrats and kings
Czech garnet or pyrope is a country symbol. The stone is widely recognized throughout the world and often takes prizes in international exhibitions. Pyrope is a petrified volcanic lava. Ancient people considered it the frozen blood of fire. Mining and export of stone began in the 7th century, and in the 19th pyrope conquered the whole world. All representatives of the nobility sought to capture the enchanting fire stone.
The magic properties of garnet
According to legend, Noah inserted a garnet into the mast of his ship and it illuminated his path. Therefore, pyrope is considered a talisman for travelers. The knights adorned the hilt of their sword with garnets and it gave them courage. Lovers exchanged jewelry as a sign of fidelity and eternal love. Garnet attracts luck, charges with vivacity and positive, protects from nightmares and evil spirits. Among its medicinal properties: normalization of pressure, prevention of inflammatory processes, getting rid of migraines, lowering body temperature with a cold. Pregnant girls wear garnet for a favorable course of childbirth.
Care for silver and garnet jewelry
- Garnet is a durable stone, but it must be protected from bumps and drops to prevent the formation of scratches and chips.
- Do not allow alcohol-containing products, hair spray, perfume, cream or body lotions to get on the product.
- Remove jewelry upon arrival and store them in a soft cloth in a dark, dry place.
- Do not wear jewelry in the pool, gym, sauna or at sea.
- Wash in warm, soapy water with a soft flannel cloth, then wipe dry.
Do not brush your jewelry with toothpaste, alcohol, soda, salt, peroxide, or a brush!
Shipping and payment
- We offer fast and safe delivery to customers throughout Europe. All products are in our warehouse, you do not need to wait for its appearance in stock.
- We work on a prepayment and cash on delivery basis.
- Shipping: from 2-9 euro.
- Payment Method: PayPal or Credit Card.
- The product is certified, made in the Czech Republic.